Wednesday 2 June 2010

Madame Figaro France May 7th 2010 : Vanessa Paradis by Karl Lagerfeld


I have to say, I found these shots quite amazing. I have always been a fan of Andy Warhol and always so fascinated by the 'factory' and the 'muses'.











source: thefashionspot.com

Well, Karl Lagerfeld is for me quite admirable. I know that people call him obnoxious, conceited and stuff, but in my honest opinion, after working so hard to become what you are, you have a right to act a certain way.
I haven't always been a big fan of Vanessa Paridis, but you have to give the girl credit for being able to snatch a guy like Johnny Depp.
She looks amazing in all these pictures, and she is really rocking the mod look very well.
I love the photo where she is wearing a leopard jacket with the Christian Louboutin coussin cage ankle boots, she looks good head to toe.
Also another shot I'm in love with is the beauty shot with Vanessa, who is wearing a leather and chained hat and a striped shirt. I love her eye make up there, its very powerful. However I am not too impressed with the lips. Edie used to work natural lip colors, sometimes mods used concealer instead of lipstick.
I would die to wear those Louboutins!

No comments:

Post a Comment