Saturday 5 June 2010

Forever 21 + Danny Roberts



I have been aware of who Danny Roberts is since I first saw a post about him last year in a lookbooker's blog. I remember seeing the picture of the 'models in glasses' and falling immediately in love with his work.


Just now I came across his blog: igorandandre.blogspot.com and found out he has a tee shirt line coming out, collaborating with Forever 21.
Now this is what makes me angry. We don't have Forever 21 in Italy and shipping would probably cost more than the product itself which puts me off from ordering it online.
These are just three pieces from his collaboration with Forever 21, and they're also my favorites. If you're lucky enough to have a Forever 21 close to you, I suggest go snatch it ;)
They're just $14.80 anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment